1. By accessing the Website or sharing information on the Website, you permit EVERBLOOM RETAIL PVT.LTD. to use your information including personal or sensitive personal data/information )
4. EVERBLOOM RETAIL PVT.LTD. reserves the right to modify or update these Terms including any policy at any time without prior notice. Access to Website after any modification or revision of these Terms or any policy/policies shall also constitute your acceptance to be bound by such modified Terms or any policy/policies. If required by any Indian laws, the modified or revised Terms or any policy/policies shall be applicable to any products purchased prior to such modification or revision becoming effective.
5. You acknowledge that these Terms, policy/policies including any modification(s) thereof constitute a valid contract between you and EVERBLOOM RETAIL PVT.LTD., even though it is in electronic form and is not physically signed by you and EVERBLOOM RETAIL PVT.LTD.. Thus you acknowledge and agree that by mere use of the Website, you shall be contracting with EVERBLOOM RETAIL PVT.LTD. and these Terms and various policies will be binding upon you.
6. If Indian courts, for any reason hold any of the condition of the Terms or policy/policies as invalid, void or unenforceable, to any extent or in any particular context, such condition of the Terms or policy/policies only shall be deemed to be severed/deleted only for such limited extent/context as determined by the Indian court provided however that, in such event these Terms or any policy shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by Indian laws, to the meaning and intention of the excluded condition of the Terms or policy/policies as determined by such Indian court and the validity and force of the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected.
7. Unless context otherwise require, all policies whether in force presently or introduced subsequently shall be deemed to be part of these Terms. In case of any conflict between Terms and any policy the provisions of such policy shall prevail.